Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day

I love LOVE.  I love feeling loved by others, knowing that they care about you and that you mean something to them.  I think Valentines' day is a great way to express love to others and not just romantically.  One day, I hope and pray very soon, I will be in a relationship with a boy which will be about those romantic gestures to each other.  But I am not in that place today, and that is okay.  I am in a place in which I can love others and love them well.  Today, as a was working with one of my clients I was amaze by the simple fact that I have opportunity to love people well and make them feel special, especially on Valentine's Day.  I love the idea of cheering people up and making them feel special.  I will admit, sometimes I get discouraged in cheering people up when all my efforts still have not brighten a persons' day. but to each is their own.  We all have a choice to love others well and to chose to be joyful despite of what the day events hold.  I pray that everyone feels extra loved today!


No comments:

Post a Comment