Wednesday, February 16, 2011

God still sees!

Again, I write about the Bible study I am doing by Beth Moore.  Today's lesson was about Hagar and her son Ishmael.  I love this passage because although the story is so sad, it is a perfect of who God is.  Here, a woman and her son are not shown kindness by her mistress and kicked out, but even then God sees her and does not have have pity on them but compassion.  God does not look down on the pair because of where they came from but cares about them and blesses them.  Just like Hagar and Ishmael was apart of God's plan, I am apart of God's plan.  God has set me aside to bless others and to increase his kingdom.  I love that that despite all our mistakes, God still continues to shine his unconditional love on our lives.  God still sees me and wants the best for me, even when I make mistakes.  I want to see others especially people who society looks down on, as God sees them.  I am want to treat people as God wants them to be treated.

No comments:

Post a Comment