Friday, February 25, 2011

God's Timing

I love being with people that I can feel myself.  I have the honor of spending the weekend with my dearest friend Leah Rife.  She is married, I love spending time with her because she give me so much amazing advice.  Today and yesterday's Beth Moore Bible study I learned more about Abraham and Isaac as it relates to God provision and love of me.  I love that God is the author of pure romance as it relates to Isaac and Rebekah relationship.  He prepared both of them for each other and they were perfect for each other.   In relates to Abrahams' faith and God's faithfulness in his life, this quote from Beth Moore is perfect:  "The most profound things God promised were often fulfilled against the greatest odds and through the most difficult hardships.  To God, faith is often the point- God does nothing cheaply. Perhaps the divine nature of a a promise fulfilled guarantees its expense."  I love that God timely is always perfect and that he brings people in our life to continue to bring us closer to us.  As we wait on God's promises for our life he is guarding our hearts and continues to gives us hope.   I know that has I wait on his timing in my life, God is preparing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment