Sunday, February 6, 2011

People.

The Beth Moore Bible study focus on God being Most High.  The part of the study I would like to focus on is about Melchizedek, Priest of God who met Abram in the desert after he had rescue Lot.  I think that God brings people into our lives that reminds us of his sovereignty and love.  Living at home and waiting for the next step of moving out has not been easy.  But God has placed people in my life to give me courage and reassurance that he still there.  Theses people are precious friends who have open their homes to me but also have reminded me to have continual joy.  

One such person is my dear friend Leah.  I adore her and consider her like an older sister.  I have had the opportunity to visit her and her husband at their home in Indy.  It is such a blessing to feel like a guest and to be treated like royalty went I go visit.  

Another such friend is Tanya.  She lives in the same town as me and goes to church with me.  It has been nice to have a friend that I can go to coffee or the movies.  A person to vent to about frustrations or laugh with about silly mishaps.  Although she is not a friend from college, I have learned to cherish her friendship as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment