Thursday, February 10, 2011

Surprises.

God continues to surprise me with his care and compassion on my life.  I was feeling a bit down because most of my college friends are together and see each other and I am stuck in Ohio.  But then a coworker said something nice about me and it brighten my day.  I realize that if I was in Marion or some other place, I would be able to be a blessing to the people I am come in contact with here.  I love the people I work with and enjoy making their day brighter.  I wish I had more time to be in the office then I do now.  Today's bible study was amazing, as ways.  The study focus on God continue intervention and plan for our lives.  God what he doing and what each steps means to our lives.  God does not forget even when we make mistakes but continues to show his faithfulness to us.  I love feeling completely loved by the the Creator God!

No comments:

Post a Comment