Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Faith.

This section of the Bible study was about Abram waiting on the promise. He waited to hear from God 13 years after Ismael was born.  I hope I don't have to wait 13 years to move to Colorado, that would be hard.  When God finally spoke to him, he fell down on his face, I hope that I fall down and worship God.  That is my prayer, that as I grow closer to God I will improve in my worship to him.  God knew exactly how he was going to make Abram in to a great nation before Abram saw it.  I know that God has something amazing in store for me.  I just keep praying that God will continually be preparing my heart and my mind and my strength for his glory.  I want my life to reflect his glory  When I start getting prideful is when I mess up on displaying God's glory.  I can't take the credit for his works. 

Also, the section was on how circumcision is a private thing because God and man.  This act causes man to become a man of God.  I just keep praying for my future husband that God will continue shape him into a man after God.  I want my husband to love God more then I do, so that he can be the spiritually leader of the home.  God has someone great in mind that he is preparing!

No comments:

Post a Comment