Friday, February 18, 2011

God's love!

As I was finishing up my Beth Moore Bible study, I was thinking why do I spend a hour a day in God's word.  What is the point of all the study and reading scripture?  I smile to myself, because I knew the answer, I was happy with it.  I study scripture, I read my Bible  and go to Bible Studies because I want to know more about eternal God.  I desire to be in a close relationship with God.  I want God to write my story and have my life relax him.  This makes me to so happy when I learn something new about God.  I am continually amazing with his unconditional love and faithfulness to us.  God loves people so much that he continues to purse us.  He wants us to be in a relationship with him.  I want to be in a relationship him and bring all my cares and concerns before him.  God loves me so much, this just takes my breath away every time I think about how much God's love me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment