Saturday, February 5, 2011

Round Two.

I have written a blog before but didn't have any direction for it, so I quit the blog.  I am hoping this will take off a lot better.  I finally have direction and purpose for this blog.  It seems that blogs are the popular thing to do and so in a way I would like to conform to society and write my thoughts about God plan for my life.

Colorado

Although I have visited the great state of Colorado, I am most definitely a west coast girl.  I never dreamed I would be moving or planning to move to Colorado.  But I am.  God willing that is.  And that where this blog comes in.  I am planning to move to Colorado by the summer of early fall.  My friend BreAnn has agreed to journey with me there to live.  We started a fast yesterday of fasting and praying during our Friday breakfast.  The purpose of the fast is to get clear direction from God as well as commit our life and plan to him.  

Beth Moore

I began a Beth Moore Bible study on Tuesday of this week, The Patriarchs.  Every lesson, I felt it speaking directly to me and my situation of Colorado.  Today lesson was able being separate and how God uses being alone and separate from friends to prepare us for the next step.  I believe that through the journey of living at home for 8 months (so far) after college, God is preparing me.  My prayer for this season of life is to grow in grace, gentleness, patience, love as well as become better equip for the next chapter (hopefully Colorado) of my life.  



God is giving me peace, that I have not felt for awhile.  He is making plans straight and open new doors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment