Monday, March 14, 2011

Spring

I love the beginning of Spring.  I grew up in California and did not appreciate spring there as much I do in OHIO.  After such a tiring, gray, long and depressing winter, spring is a breathe of fresh air.  I love seeing little green peeking out of the dirt.  I love seeing birds coming back from their long warm vacation.  I was able to wear a lighter jacket today and it felt great.  I also love SPRING because it is full of new beginning and new chapters.  So much can change from winter and spring.  Winter is full of hibernation and sleep, resting of our souls.  Spring is an awaking of what is to happening, I time for progress to happened and life to express itself in full bloom.  I feel that a lot is going to happened this year and I just know that God is in control of everything, every tiny detail.  I ready to see how God is going to use people in their life.  Spring is full of fun and exciting possibilities!

2 comments:

  1. I love spring so much!! I'm ready for warm weather and new plants growing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is going to be 70 degrees on Thursday!!! I can't wait!

    PS. Your picture make me want to grow a garden. :)

    ReplyDelete