Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Continually Learning!

Here are somethings that I am learning about:

1. Desperation for something leads either to a relationship with God or obsession with what we can't have.  I pray that for everyone is that as we are desperate for different in our life we are draw closer to the Creator.  As we our desperation grows and eats at us, we come to a cross road, an ultimatum.  What will be the solution for our desperation, will it be growth or destruction.  When we are desperate and we turn towards God, he is able to heal and restore us.     

2.  I am also learning about living in the present and finding joy in life.  This week I made the decision to chose joy in my job and try to be anxious.  Surprisingly I have had a great week, there were some bumps but nothing too major.  I have been able to joyful and find ways to help others find joy.  I have worked to give my anxious thoughts to God and let him be in control.  Life is a lot easier that way.  


No comments:

Post a Comment